Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

God Continues to Amaze Me

I know it has been quite some time since the last blog was posted. I've been trying to maintain them as much as possible, but life craziness sometimes has a way of taking over.... November has been a pretty busy month. Projects needed to be edited, and printed, community meetings to attend to, Genesis connects to listen in, etc... But life has been good here in sunny San Diego. In Mexico homes continue to be built each weekend by several teams, and schools continue to move right along.

I have been busy in the office making sure brochures and fliers are printed, as well as other print work that needs to be done. Some thing that is very exciting is we are gearing up for San Diego ministry. I along with two others will be meeting each week, and we will be preparing for Mission Adventures to join us in San Diego next year. In the prayer meeting this week, it was brought up that once a month we have city prayer walks as staff. That would be a great opportunity for all of us. As a team, we will be going through the city and getting ourselves familiar with what it is all about. I am very excited to see what God is going to do throughout all of this. I am glad He has brought me here and that the doors are opening for me to step foot into city ministry with my co-workers. God has placed the strong passion on my heart which has been around even before I joined YWAM. It is amazing how when I said yes to God and each and every step I took was a step of faith. I had no idea what God was going to do and I have no idea what He is going to do in the future. But as I continue on the journey of faith I know God will continue to move the mountains and open the doors to more opportunities and ways that I can serve Him.

God has placed the desire, and it amazes me how much He has led me through the past few years and even beyond that. I can testify that waiting on the Lord and trusting in His will and perfect time is worth everything I have and everything I've been through. I can only walk one step and one day at a time. Each day a new blessing comes, and through all circumstances God continues to build my character. I am here for the purpose to serve my King and no one else. God has called me to city ministry, and I know He will continue to lead me to it and through everything. Only He knows where I'll go next, but all I can say is I am ready and willing no matter what that may be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment